- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
Ashland Specialty Ingredients, a commercial unit of Ashland Inc, recently received the 2012 Best Service Award from AkzoNobel. The award recognised Ashland’s outstanding achievements as a top global supplier in delivering high-quality coating additives solutions, while fulfilling application requirements.
The Best Service honour is awarded annually to suppliers in recognition of ‘world class’ performance in the areas of product quality, technical service and supply reliability. Ashland is among the top seven winners this year.
"We’re proud to receive AkzoNobel’s highest award for suppliers, as it drives us to continue contributing toward their growth and success,” said William Zhao, Sales Director, Ashland Specialty Ingredients China.
"Our effective collaboration makes it possible to bring innovative products and solutions more rapidly to the global market.”
In addition to supplying rheology products, Ashland works with Akzo to develop new generations of products catering to the local market. "Our coating sales team also scored high on our expertise and outstanding service,” says James Huang, Sales Manager, Coating Specialty, Ashland Specialty Ingredients China.