- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Ashland Specialty Ingredients, a commercial unit of Ashland Inc, recently received a Ringier 2013 Coatings Technology Innovation Award for its breakthrough Natrosol Performax paint thickening technology. It is the third consecutive year Ashland has won the innovation award.
Natrosol Performax was officially introduced to China’s market in 2012. This new range of hydroxyethylcellulose (HEC) thickeners allows paint manufacturers to add HEC in a dry form at any point in the paint production process by rapidly dispersing in a water-based medium without lumps.