- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
Ashland Specialty Ingredients, a commercial unit of Ashland Inc, recently received a Ringier 2013 Coatings Technology Innovation Award for its breakthrough Natrosol Performax paint thickening technology. It is the third consecutive year Ashland has won the innovation award.
Natrosol Performax was officially introduced to China’s market in 2012. This new range of hydroxyethylcellulose (HEC) thickeners allows paint manufacturers to add HEC in a dry form at any point in the paint production process by rapidly dispersing in a water-based medium without lumps.