- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
WR Grace & Co has announced the acquisition of Chemind Construction Products, a privately held speciality manufacturer and distributor of waterproofing coatings technologies and materials for the design and construction industry. Chemind is headquartered and conducts R&D and manufacturing operations in Brisbane, Australia.