- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Asia Pacific is the biggest and fastest growing market for adhesives and sealants states the latest report: ‘Global Adhesives and Sealants Market by Type, Applications, Trends, and Forecasts (2011-2016)’ published by MarketsandMarkets.com.
The report defines and segments the global adhesives and sealants market with analysis and forecasting of the global volumes and revenues. It also identifies driving and restraining factors for the market with analysis of trends, opportunities, burning issues and challenges. The market is forecasted on the basis of major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Rest of the World. The key countries are covered and forecasted for each geographical region.
The global market for adhesives was estimated to be worth US$21,527M in 2010 and is expected to reach US$28,659M by 2016, growing at a CAGR of 5% from 2011 to 2016. The global market for sealants was estimated to be worth US$5700M in 2010 and is expected to reach US$7599.5M by 2016, growing at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2011 to 2016.