- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
According to India’s Economic Times, Asian Paints, which is setting up INR1700 crore plant in Andhra Pradesh, said that it is considering setting up another facility in Karnataka.
"The company continues its discussions with state government of Karnataka to set up another manufacturing facility for paints and intermediates at Mysuru district for future requirement,” Asian Paints said
in a regulatory filing before the BSE.