- Meet the Lomon Billions titanium dioxide pigment experts at ECS 2019
- DSM introduces new resin to drive shift to waterborne coatings
- Retrofit buildings at Tokyo 2020 honour history and environmentalism
- Fast & Fluid Management Asia forays into Sri Lanka
- Industry faces costs as banned chemicals list tripled
Asian Paints reported that growth in Q3 was good for its decorative business across the country and it witnessed improved demand conditions during the Diwali season. Industrial business was impacted due to poor demand from projects business and slowdown in the OEM segment, while international business registered a strong performance within the Middle East and Asia region.
For the three months ended Dec 31, 2012: Income from operations grew by 19% to Rs3052.9 crores (US$574.53M) (Rs2567.0 crores (US$483M) yr-on-yr). PBDIT increased by 26% to Rs510.4 crores (US$96M) (Rs405.1 crores (US$76.2M) yr-on-yr).
For the nine months ended Dec 31, 2012: Income from operations grew by 16.2% to Rs8237.3 crores (US$1.55bn) (Rs7089.4 crores (US$1.334bn) yr-on-yr).