- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Atlas Material Testing Technology has entered into an alliance with SGS, a leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, allowing for the expansion of the Atlas 25+ PV module durability test programme.
From its inception in 2009, the Atlas 25+ test programme has helped manufacturers determine the long-term durability of their photovoltaic modules.
Consisting of a comprehensive battery of accelerated tests, the original Atlas 25+ programme integrated both laboratory and outdoor environmental exposures targeting the long-term product ‘wear-out’ period that can result in declining module performance or outright failure. As a result of the Atlas-SGS collaboration, two new versions of the programme will be available.