- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
Atlas Material Testing Technology has entered into an alliance with SGS, a leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, allowing for the expansion of the Atlas 25+ PV module durability test programme.
From its inception in 2009, the Atlas 25+ test programme has helped manufacturers determine the long-term durability of their photovoltaic modules.
Consisting of a comprehensive battery of accelerated tests, the original Atlas 25+ programme integrated both laboratory and outdoor environmental exposures targeting the long-term product ‘wear-out’ period that can result in declining module performance or outright failure. As a result of the Atlas-SGS collaboration, two new versions of the programme will be available.