- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Atlas has announced 2014 dates for its global Client Education programme with workshops and seminars scheduled throughout the USA and Europe.
Atlas understands that trying to determine a product’s lifespan can be a daunting task. To help companies overcome obstacles they may be facing, Atlas has developed a series of workshops and seminars that provide participants the opportunity to meet face to face with weathering experts who share their knowledge in the areas of weathering and material durability testing.
Currently scheduled events include: Fundamentals of Weathering I Seminar; Fundamentals of Weathering II Seminar; Ci Weather-Ometer Workshop; Xenotest Workshop; Suntest Workshop; UVTest Workshop and Sample Preparation and Evaluation Workshop.
To view course details as well as date and location options, please visit the client education calendar on atlas-mts.com.
The company also offers customised in-house seminars upon customer request.