- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
Easterby Trailers, in partnership with HMG Paints Ltd and Supertune Automotive Ltd, were proud to exhibit a spectacular, dark green, metallic, 12-tonne trailer at the LAMMA Show and Yorkshire Agricultural Machinery Show to kick off 2014 in sparkling fashion.
The project to paint this speciality trailer was the result of a flourishing relationship between Easterby Trailers and coatings distributor, Supertune, with HMG Paints, the UK’s largest independent industrial coatings manufacturer, providing hands-on support throughout.
HMG’s fast drying, ultra durable EP2 Epoxy Primer was used to prime the metal, before the dark green, metallic topcoat was applied. HMG’s XSC clearcoat was then applied to achieve a high gloss, chemical resistant, anti-graffiti finish to the body of the trailer, whilst the internal surface was coated with HMG’s innovative topcoat, Monothane, providing a direct to metal, high gloss finish, with excellent adhesion.