- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Atlas Material Testing Technology has designed and introduced a new series of calibration sensors to provide low-cost and precise do-it-yourself maintenance on the Suntest family of xenon instruments.
This new sensor design allows simultaneous calibration of both light and temperature. By combining two sensors into one device, users can perform two measurements at the same time under identical conditions. This provides a higher level of accuracy, and thus significantly reduces the time required to perform calibrations. In addition, tailored sensor adapters ensure the correct sensor positioning guaranteeing reliable calibration routines.
SunCal sensors are specifically designed to support do-it-yourself calibration routines of all Suntest models including the Suntest CPS+, XLS+ and XXL+ and are available as SunCal WB300-800 BST, BB300-400 BST and LUX BST.
Accurate irradiance and Black Standard Temperature (BST) control inside of a Suntest instrument are critical and the calibration process must be reliable and easy to perform. The new SunCal Sensor Series addresses these needs.