- New British Coatings Federation report highlights essential coatings contribution to econo...
- PPG announces leadership changes in aerospace coatings business
- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
Atlas Material Testing Technology, the global leader in weathering durability testing equipment and services, will exhibit at ECS, March 19-21, 2013 in hall 5, booth 5-343.
Atlas will feature its standard weathering instruments – the Ci4000 Weather-Ometer®, SUNTEST® XXL+ and UVTest. Among the latest enhancements in weathering technology that Atlas booth visitors will see:
Ci Series Weather-Ometer innovations:
– LS-200 – An independent full-spectrum monitoring device to verify compliance with performance-based test methods
– WXView (WeatherView) – An innovative data acquisition software providing remote access to view all test parameters
– RD-3T Holders – More efficient specimen holders that can reduce rack-loading time by more than 50%
UVTest fluorescent/UV instrument featuring:
– User Interface – A fully functional user interface with access to an extensive selection of languages
– Patented Safe Calibration Process – reduces user’s risk of exposure to harmful UV radiation
SUNTEST XXL/XXL+ featuring:
– Spacious Testing Area – An extra large 3081 cm2 specimen tray for testing high-volume, large component and three-dimensional parts
– Excellent Value – Economical non-aging filters