- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Atlas Material Testing Technology, global leader in weathering technology and services, announces the introduction of a weathering instrument suitable for performing accelerated testing on a variety of materials.
The Xenotest 440 sets a new standard in economical, mid-sized, air-cooled xenon devices. Designed for fast and economical testing, it combines XenoLogic lamp operating technology with an efficient design, that includes ultrasonic humidifiers to reduce water consumption.
XenoLogic is a revolutionary twin-lamp operating technology, which enables the instrument to achieve high irradiance levels of 120W/m2 of total UV radiation.