- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
At the recent China Composite Expo in Shanghai, BYK presented its latest processing additives and application development for the composite industry. The eighth CCE-JEC Innovation Awards featured 32 composite products/solutions from 30 companies nominated with 10 of them winning the final awards for their innovations in three categories: ‘Raw Materials’, ‘New Applications’ and ‘Process & Equipment’.
BYK Additives & Instruments won the ‘Raw Materials’ category with BYK-P 9065 and BYK-P 9051, multifunctional processing additives, which work as internal mould release agents and can improve the surface quality of moulded parts, facilitating the moulding process and minimising the scrap rate of SMC/BMC products.