- Clariant strengthens position in China with inauguration of One Clariant Campus
- LB Group to promote new TiO2 pigments for coatings and inks at ACS 2022
- Covestro expands its circular economy portfolio to all major regions
- BASF protection for steel reinforcement
- dmg events Middle East, Asia & Africa acquires Coatings for Africa
At the recent China Composite Expo in Shanghai, BYK presented its latest processing additives and application development for the composite industry. The eighth CCE-JEC Innovation Awards featured 32 composite products/solutions from 30 companies nominated with 10 of them winning the final awards for their innovations in three categories: ‘Raw Materials’, ‘New Applications’ and ‘Process & Equipment’.
BYK Additives & Instruments won the ‘Raw Materials’ category with BYK-P 9065 and BYK-P 9051, multifunctional processing additives, which work as internal mould release agents and can improve the surface quality of moulded parts, facilitating the moulding process and minimising the scrap rate of SMC/BMC products.