- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
Axalta Coating Systems and the University of Michigan have unveiled a new partnership to benefit the research and education missions of the university.
Jeff Gordon, four-time NASCAR Cup Series champion and current Axalta Global Business Advisor to Axalta Chairman and CEO Charlie Shaver and his executive team, joined leaders from both organisations for the announcement at the Walter E. Wilson Student Team Project Center. Under the multi-year agreement, Axalta and U-M will collaborate on a number of business and research and development initiatives.