- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
Axalta Coating Systems has received the Best Employer in Russia award from the Russian Business Captains Association at the annual Human Resources Ceremony held in Moscow recently. The judging panel, made up of a team of experts from leading consulting companies and HR experts, chose Axalta in Russia from among 200 nominated companies.
Collectively, Axalta in Russia and its joint venture – Axalta Russian Coatings, LLC – in Yaroslavl, Russia, employ more than 140 people; most are based at its offices in Moscow, while some representatives are located in Saint Petersburg and Yekaterinburg. In addition to serving customers in Russia, the company has liquid, industrial and powder coating business customers in Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan.