- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Axalta Coating Systems (formerly DuPont Performance Coatings) will invest more than US$50M to construct a facility to manufacture and supply up to 25,000t of paint to automotive manufacturers that are expanding into south and central China.
The plant will be dedicated to production of the company’s waterborne coatings.
Pending final government approvals, construction of the facility is expected to break ground in the second half of 2013 with production beginning Q1, 2015.
The facility will be close to customers in the Shanghai area and have easy access to major transportation routes reaching into western and southern areas of the country and will complement the manufacturing capacity of Axalta’s flagship OEM coatings manufacturing plant in Changchun.