- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Today, April 30, leading speciality chemicals distributor, Azelis announces that it has successfully secured an amend and extend refinancing package to deliver the company’s new business plan. Under the new plan, the company’s financing has been extended for a further three years at market interest rates.
In addition, the company’s main shareholder 3i and funds managed by 3i have provided further equity support of €10M, representing a significant contribution for the benefit of Azelis.
The deal reflects exceptional support from the banking community and from 3i for the new business plan and provides Azelis with strengthened liquidity and the financial resources to develop the business.