- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Benoit Fritz, Business Director Industrial stated: "We are delighted to extend our existing European agreements with leading supplier Momentive. Both companies have enjoyed a successful relationship for many years with these products. This is a major step forward for the Azelis Coatings business in Russia.”
Momentive’s range of polymer dispersions allows customers to explore performing and innovative solutions. With upcoming legislations for the use of volatile organic compounds (VOC) in paint and coatings, Momentive has recognised the need for improved key raw materials for water-based systems. The Axilat polymer dispersion range includes products based on Momentive’s key technologies, targeting various applications in paints and coatings that are field and factory applied.
Michel Dumusois, International Business Director Coatings added: "Coupled with Momentive’s support, Azelis will leverage our existing knowledge of these products to facilitate our local teams to effectively penetrate the attractive growth market for Momentive products in Russia.”