- Episode 29 – Hot Parts, Cool Decals
- Evonik awards WorleyParsons contract
- Sun Chemical and DIC Corporation to globally increase prices on colour materials portfolio
- AkzoNobel becomes leader in decorative paints and woodcare in Spain
- Imagine Chemistry winner to supply watermark technology to AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals
With a success story spanning more than 2600km: steel manufacturer NLMK from the Russian city of Lipetsk and BASF Coatings are celebrating the 20th anniversary of their strategic partnership in coil coatings. NLMK is one of BASF Coatings’ most important customers in Russia for industrial coatings.
BASF Coatings’ new head of Industrial Coatings Europe, Francisco Carlos Verza, visited the customer in Lipetsk for the first time and underlined the importance of the customer: "We would like to even more strengthen and expand our successful collaboration with NLMK in the coming years.”
NLMK was one of BASF’s first customers to launch the topcoat portfolio Polyceram.