- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
HB Fuller Company has signed an MoU to enter into cross distribution agreements for flexible packaging products in several countries with Plexbond Quimica S/A in Brazil.
HB Fuller and Plexbond will partner to leverage each company’s skills and capabilities to benefit the packaging market in South America. As flexible packaging converters continue to seek adhesives to help reduce packaging materials, contain shipping costs and address environmental concerns, the product portfolio and expertise of the companies will help them to better address the South American market’s evolving needs.