- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
BASF has announced it will build a world scale production plant to manufacture speciality amines at its existing wholly-owned site in the Nanjing Chemical Industry Park in China.
The plant, scheduled to come on stream in late 2015, will have dimethylaminopropylamine (DMAPA) and polyetheramines (PEA) as the main products and complements existing facilities in Germany and the USA for DMAPA and PEA. PEA is an intermediate chemical for epoxy curing agents used in the production of plastics, polyurea coatings, adhesives, reaction injection moulding and wind blade composites.
- Meanwhile, BASF has broken ground on a resin and electrocoat (e-coat) plant at the Shanghai Chemical Industry Park in Shanghai.