- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
IGM Resins has commissioned a new development lab at its North American regional centre in Charlotte, NC, USA. Adjacent to the pilot plant, the lab enhances the integrated development capability at IGM’s acrylate manufacturing facility and is fully equipped to develop new monomers and oligomers for the UV inks and coatings markets.