- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
BASF is significantly expanding its production capacity for about 20 speciality amines at its Verbund site in Ludwigshafen, Germany. The company will invest a double-digit million euro amount in expanding current production facilities, which are planned to go on stream gradually by early 2017.
With this investment, BASF strengthens its worldwide amine production network. In March and April 2014, BASF announced the construction of two new multiple product plants for the manufacturing of speciality amines at the BASF Verbund sites in Ludwigshafen and Nanjing, China, where startup is planned for 2015.