- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
BASF has launched the first designfabrik outside Europe in Tokyo, Japan. It will strengthen BASF’s capabilities as a provider for comprehensive solutions supporting customers from various industries not only with innovative materials but also with assistance at a very early stage of product development.
designfabrik Tokyo will offer product and industrial designers, as well as engineers consultancy work and material solutions using BASF’s broad product portfolio, eg high-performance plastics and polyurethanes. A special focus area will be automotive applications. Toshifumi Tanakai, designfabrik Tokyo’s Vice Director, BASF Japan Ltd, said: "Connecting industrial designers, educational institutions and customers allows us to realise unique products and design visions with BASF’s materials.”