- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
BASF, a leading supplier of polyurethane (PU) system solutions worldwide, has opened a new polyurethane system house in Tianjin, China, which will further expand its global service and production network. The facility will deliver customised polyurethane solutions to its customers, supported by local production, in-house sales, technical service and development teams.
As BASF’s first investment in Tianjin, this site is also the company’s 11th polyurethane system house in Asia Pacific and the third in Mainland China. It will join a comprehensive worldwide network, which currently includes 38 system houses.
"This investment further signifies our commitment to this region and demonstrates our desire to be customers’ preferred partner of choice,” said Raimar Jahn, President of BASF’s Polyurethanes division.
The new facility occupies 3.4 hectares of land in the Tianjin Economic Technological Development Area (Hangu Modern Industrial Zone).