- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Yule Catto & Co plc has announced that an Extraordinary General Meeting was due to be held on December 4, 2012 at which the Group’s Directors were seeking shareholder approval to change the Group’s name to Synthomer plc.
This proposed change follows the Group’s transformation from a small, diversified chemical business (of which Yule Catto was the holding company), to a much larger, focussed speciality polymer business. In 2011 the Group acquired PolymerLatex and united all of its polymer activities under the existing brand name Synthomer.
Today more than 1900 people work for Synthomer across 33 production units in 11 countries and at its commercial centres in the UK, Germany, Italy, Finland, USA, Dubai, South Africa, Malaysia and China.