- Wacker opens Moscow laboratory for cement and concrete additives
- FEICA continues to attract record numbers of industry professionals
- NETZSCH dissolvers with the promise of quality ‘Made in Germany’
- Wacker production plant for dispersible polymer powders goes on stream in South Korea
- Cathay Industries introduces new range of red iron oxide pigments
BASF officially opened its first Russian applications technology centre for polyurethane systems in Vsevolozhsk, near St Petersburg. Like the System House in Nishnekamsk, which went into operation in 2000, this site will also be a part of the BASF joint venture Elastokam with the Russian company OAO Nishnekamskneftechim (NKNC). The 2000m2 area houses a modern technology centre and office space, alongside storage areas and a test laboratory.
The centre will provide comprehensive technical services and sales know-how for modern polyurethane systems to customers all over Russia and other CIS countries.