- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
BASF officially opened its first Russian applications technology centre for polyurethane systems in Vsevolozhsk, near St Petersburg. Like the System House in Nishnekamsk, which went into operation in 2000, this site will also be a part of the BASF joint venture Elastokam with the Russian company OAO Nishnekamskneftechim (NKNC). The 2000m2 area houses a modern technology centre and office space, alongside storage areas and a test laboratory.
The centre will provide comprehensive technical services and sales know-how for modern polyurethane systems to customers all over Russia and other CIS countries.