- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
BASF officially opened its first Russian applications technology centre for polyurethane systems in Vsevolozhsk, near St Petersburg. Like the System House in Nishnekamsk, which went into operation in 2000, this site will also be a part of the BASF joint venture Elastokam with the Russian company OAO Nishnekamskneftechim (NKNC). The 2000m2 area houses a modern technology centre and office space, alongside storage areas and a test laboratory.
The centre will provide comprehensive technical services and sales know-how for modern polyurethane systems to customers all over Russia and other CIS countries.