- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
With only two months remaining before the doors open, once again, on the Middle East Coatings Show 2013 in Cairo, Egypt from February 26-28, 2013, the number of participating major companies is increasing. The Catalogue will be published in the January 2013 issue of PPCJ in both Arabic and English.
Now in the 20th year of these events, the Middle East Coatings Shows are as invaluable today as they were two decades ago. The growing demand for new technology, products and services has never been greater to meet the needs of customers on a global scale. Meeting long-standing and new customers has never been easier.
Companies already participating include major players such as AkzoNobel, BASF, Bayer MaterialScience, Burgess Pigment, Celanese, Cristal Global, Dow Corning, DSM, Hoffmann Mineral, Momentive, Patcham, Saudi Carbonate, Synthomer, Troy and Univar, which will be making themselves available to provide visitors with greater business opportunities within the coatings sector.
Running alongside the exhibition there will be the Business Presentations, allowing exhibitors the opportunity to provide information on their products and what visitors can expect to see on their stands. Also for the opportunity to promote exhibiting companies further, once again, there will be the three Show Dailies published and handed out to all visitors, each day.
For further information visit www.coatingsgroup.com. To be included editorially in the Show Dailies, then please contact: [email protected]