- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
BASF is introducing a new claim ‘We create chemistry’ in its logo. This change to the company’s brand identity underlines how BASF collaborates and innovates with customers and partners to contribute to a sustainable future. The new claim is derived from BASF’s ‘We create chemistry’ strategy, which was announced in 2011.
Initially, ‘We create chemistry” will mainly be used in the logo in circumstances directly related to the company’s 150th anniversary. As of January 1, 2015, it will be applied broadly throughout BASF.