- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
BASF, the world’s leading chemical company, showcased its innovations at the BASF Technology Day in September in Bangkok, Thailand.
More than 1000 guests including key players from Thailand’s fastest-growing industries, as well as other key stakeholders witnessed how BASF lives its corporate purpose, ‘We create chemistry for a sustainable future’, in Thailand.
In the Paint and Coatings booth, the company highlighted how BASF protects people and the environment with a wide range of innovative eco-friendly paint and coatings solutions using the latest water-based and UV technologies. It improves the way coatings are made, stored and used – from resin manufacturing and paint formulation, to the way they save resources when applied – adding value from start to finish.