- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
BASF has opened its first production plant for dispersions in South Africa located at Umbogintwini Industrial Complex in Durban.
South Africa is the largest market for dispersions in Sub-Saharan Africa. "With this new facility, we are well-positioned to support our customers’ growth in South Africa and its neighbouring countries providing BASF’s high quality, premium service and reliable supply,” said Mr Jacques Delmoitiez, President, responsible for BASF’s business in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.