- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
After its win in the Automotive Brand Contest, BASF has now received the 2011 Materialica Design & Technology Silver Award for its colour innovation in the category surface and technology. Designer Mark Gutjahr and Stephan Schwarte, head of colour development, accepted the prize at the Materialica trade fair in Munich.