- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
PPG Industries’ architectural coatings business has launched its latest product in the Speedhide paints line: Speedhide zero interior paint.
Containing no ethylene glycol and zero-VOCs, it meets stringent environmental regulations nationwide and is the first Speedhide product to comply with Greenguard Environmental Institute emissions standards.