- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
Launched in 1992, today BASF’s waterborne Glasurit 90 Line paint system is the preferred waterborne basecoat system by most of the bodyshops worldwide.
Glasurit 90 made automotive refinishing future-ready and environmentally friendly. The integrated Color Profi System makes it possible to reproduce more than 164,000 colours, simply, quickly and reliably.