- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Launched in 1992, today BASF’s waterborne Glasurit 90 Line paint system is the preferred waterborne basecoat system by most of the bodyshops worldwide.
Glasurit 90 made automotive refinishing future-ready and environmentally friendly. The integrated Color Profi System makes it possible to reproduce more than 164,000 colours, simply, quickly and reliably.