- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Dow Chemical Company (Dow) and Dubai Central Laboratory (DCL), have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to partner on initiatives that drive sustainable building and construction in Dubai through joint research programmes, training and technical support.
As part of the MoU, Dow will co-operate with DCL to provide technical assistance in the areas of interior air quality and energy efficiency, with the aim to develop standards and test methods for waterborne, volatile organic compound (VOC)-free and formaldehyde-abatement coatings, as well as reflective roof coatings and exterior thermal insulation composite systems (ETICs).
Dow and DCL will also collaborate on R&D training, joint studies and technical workshops to build industry awareness on sustainability.