- American Securities to acquire Chromaflo Technologies from Arsenal Capital Partners and No...
- AkzoNobel launches training programme for coatings industry
- Lanxess raises guidance for 2015 following a strong second quarter
- Archroma launches new PFC-free and ammonia-free Cartaseal VWAF barrier coating
- Sika exceeds sales of CHF10bn for the first time – strong growth of 15.8% in local curre...
Dow Chemical Company (Dow) and Dubai Central Laboratory (DCL), have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to partner on initiatives that drive sustainable building and construction in Dubai through joint research programmes, training and technical support.
As part of the MoU, Dow will co-operate with DCL to provide technical assistance in the areas of interior air quality and energy efficiency, with the aim to develop standards and test methods for waterborne, volatile organic compound (VOC)-free and formaldehyde-abatement coatings, as well as reflective roof coatings and exterior thermal insulation composite systems (ETICs).
Dow and DCL will also collaborate on R&D training, joint studies and technical workshops to build industry awareness on sustainability.