- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Bayer has announced that it intends, in the future, to focus entirely on the Life Science businesses – HealthCare and CropScience – and float MaterialScience on the stock market as a separate company.
In this way Bayer is positioning itself as a world-leading company in the field of human, animal and plant health. The Supervisory Board unanimously approved the Board of Management’s plans on September 18.
"Our intention is to create two top global corporations: Bayer as a world-class innovation company in the Life Science businesses and MaterialScience as a leading player in polymers,” Bayer Chief Executive Officer, Dr Marijn Dekkers announced. He said both companies have excellent prospects for success in their respective industries.