- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
The British Coatings Federation (BCF) is expanding its training programme for the Coatings Industry worldwide with a new partner, Vincentz Network. The agreement was signed on September 26, during the CEPE Annual Meeting in Prague between Tom Bowtell and Jürgen Nowak (Publisher at Vincentz).
"I am proud for the BCF to be teaming up with such a strong partner in the coatings industry, organiser of the leading European Coatings Show and publisher of the European Coatings Journal,” said Tom Bowtell.
For several years the BCF has marketed the ‘British School of Paint Technology’ mainly in the UK. To reflect the new global approach, the name was modified to ‘The Coatings Training Institute’ and now will reach many more potential students with Vincentz’s backing.