- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
As customer needs diversify – and the complexity of their solutions increases – identifying the right partners and the right solutions can be the difference between product success or failure. Recognising this need, Celanese is simplifying its brand architecture to capture in a single brand the full suite of its technology, resources, products and solutions.
"Our vision represents Celanese’s depth and breadth of industry and chemistry knowledge, the capabilities to innovate for our customers, the dedication to creating value, and a commitment to partnerships to help our customers succeed,” said Mark Rohr, Chairman and CEO. "We believe the phrase that best describes Celanese is ‘The chemistry inside innovation’.”
Historically, Celanese was represented by separate businesses, including: Acetate Products, Acetyl Intermediates, Advanced Fuel Technologies, Clarifoil, Emulsion Polymers, EVA Performance Polymers, Nutrinova, and Ticona Engineering Polymers. Each of these names will fade and be replaced by Celanese.