- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Overcoming challenges to drive prosperity and growth were the key themes at the recent centenary conference of the British Coatings Federation (BCF) in Manchester, UK.
The conference, which this year attracted a record number of delegates, highlighted the many positive contributions the coatings industry has made to the UK, specifically in the areas of the economy and sustainability. Speakers included Esther McVey MP, design guru Wayne Hemingway MBE, professor and broadcaster Merlin Stone and Bank of England agent John Young.
Tony Mash, outgoing CEO of the BCF, wrapped up the conference with a review of the BCF’s past achievements and future targets.