- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
It was full to capacity at the British Coatings Federation’s Food Packaging Summit, held on November 28 in Leicestershire. The topic of migration in the food packaging supply chain is clearly of huge interest and delegates heard from companies along the chain and came away with the clear message that responsibility for packaging safety was shared along the whole supply chain and that the issue can be properly managed when all parties work together.
BCF’s Printing Inks Consultant, Chris Whitehead, talked through the regulatory demands and delegates also heard from three printing ink manufacturers, Sun Chemical, Flint Group and Domino Printing Sciences. Martin Kanert, European Printing Ink Association EuPIA, presented the benefits of industry working together. Package suppliers highlighted the need for packaging to be fit for purpose.