- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
The engineering team at Emerald Polymer Additives and Nitriles, a business group of Emerald Performance Materials, has commissioned its new pilot plant to expand the group’s range of Nychem speciality nitrile and butadiene emulsion products.
The new plant, which is located at the group’s Akron, Ohio facility and includes a 100gal pilot reactor and advanced R&D facilities, was commissioned in October after a rigorous validation process.