- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Beardow Adams has been included in the 2012 Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 league table. This achievement sees
the company listed as one of the Top 10 manufacturers – a notable achievement for a private limited company.
This prestigious benchmark, published in the Sunday Times on July 8, asserts its successful expansion efforts and increased worldwide sales. It is a highly-respected league, ranking UK companies by value of overseas sales.
Nick Beardow, Sales and Marketing Director, says: "We are thrilled with this result. It’s great news for all of our staff, great news for the local community and it is a superb platform for our continued future growth.”
A global presence is vital to the future of Beardow Adams and inclusion in the league is fantastic for the profile of all hard-working businesses in Milton Keynes, as well as being great news for manufacturing as a whole in the UK.