- Chugoku Marine Paints expands Selektope antifouling range
- Fritsch Milling expands in China
- Perchloric acid hoods are engineered for the safe handling of perchloric acids in laborato...
- Microban® International announces a new range of antiviral technologies
- Union Colours offers two grades of Pigment Orange 34
Brenntag has expanded its service portfolio for the coating and construction industry at its technical centre in Budapest, Hungary. The new application lab offers applications technology and test equipment for polymer dispersions needed as binders for interior architectural paints. The expansion not only enables Brenntag to help its local customers in Hungary but also in Austria, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia, to develop new and tailor-made products. It also encourages the exchange of know-how and promotes internationally recognised quality standards in the region.
"This application lab again proves that Brenntag is more than simply a provider of chemical products for its customers”, commented Helmut Struger, CEO Brenntag CEE.