- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Brenntag has expanded its service portfolio for the coating and construction industry at its technical centre in Budapest, Hungary. The new application lab offers applications technology and test equipment for polymer dispersions needed as binders for interior architectural paints. The expansion not only enables Brenntag to help its local customers in Hungary but also in Austria, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia, to develop new and tailor-made products. It also encourages the exchange of know-how and promotes internationally recognised quality standards in the region.
"This application lab again proves that Brenntag is more than simply a provider of chemical products for its customers”, commented Helmut Struger, CEO Brenntag CEE.