- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
BYK-Gardner has announced new data analysis reports in its software smart-chart, including scorecards as well as trend reports with drill-in functionality.
Test Report for single test series: The product schematic quickly shows where the ‘problem areas’ are. Data is displayed as a line or colour travel graph including tolerance lines according to the specifications set in standard management.
Scorecard with drill-in charts: This report gives a quick overview how production is running over the selected time range and can be used as a management summary report. Tables can show the average of all selected test series.
Trend Report with drill-in charts: Shows measurement data over time (by day, week, month) or by individual. It can be used for production or batch process control.
All data tables can be easily exported to Excel.