- AkzoNobel backs Dutch bid to support green energy and job creation
- Newly promoted director, Dr Cynthia A Gosselin, accepts ASTM Award in Toronto
- Oxea launches biocide quality n-Propanol
- Jotun reveals it’s to expand its pipeline coatings portfolio for the Middle East
- EU Commission classifies titanium dioxide in powder form
Evonik has introduced Tego Airex 990 and Tego Airex 991, which represent the latest generation of deaerators and defoamers for solventborne high solids coatings. These liquid products contain 100% active substance, are free of organic solvents and recoatable. This gives the formulator the opportunity to set the solvent content.
Tego Airex 990 is a compatible deaerator for clear and pigmented coatings. It can be used in all kinds of spray applications. Tego Airex 991 is a powerful deaerator for pigmented fillers and top coats. Due to its good performance against micro- and macro-foam it can be used in many different systems with particular emphasis on airless, airmix and roller applications.