- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Dr Uwe Zakrzewski, MD Marketing & Sales, has given the starting signal for a target group-specific use of social media for BYK Additives & Instruments. "We are certain that social media represents a useful addition to the classical communication mix. The significant rise in social media needs to be taken into account by our company. Moreover, there is sufficient potential to also offer selected target groups up-to-the-minute information via social media platforms,” said Dr Zakrzewski. Another objective of using this social media is to enhance the profile of the company on the Internet and to reinforce dialogue platforms networking.
"Ultimately,” he added, "it is no longer a question today of being for or against social media but rather of how BYK Additives & Instruments can use the networks as profitably as possible.”