- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
For the second consecutive year, the Synthron Company, a subsidiary of the Potex International chemical group, received the Innovation Award in the category ‘Additives for Paints‘ at the 9th China Coatings Summit, which was held in Shanghai in May. The Ringier Award 2012 was given to the company this year for its Synthro Thix 906 S and 905 S, rheology agents, which prevent the sedimentation of pigments and fillers in paint and the problems of sagging when paints or varnishes are applied vertically.
The major advantage of these two products is their wide compatibility in industrial and automotive solvent-based paints and the fact that they can be post added to allow for rheological adjustments.