- UK market report: Sustainability is key to industry future
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
The Asia Pacific Coatings Show will take place in Bangkok, Thailand, this September 6-8. Alongside the show will be a two-day conference event, focusing on the topics of sustainable coatings and product trends; carbon neutrality; chemical regulations and trends affecting the coatings industry and innovations and advancements in new coatings technology.
The conference will be free to attend for all visitors to the Asia Pacific Coatings Show, which is supported by the Thai Paint Manufacturers Association (TPMA).
Anyone interested in presenting a paper at this event, should contact Sally Gibson: [email protected] by July 3 for more information.
The Asia Pacific Coatings Show is the leading event in south east Asia and the Pacific Rim for the coatings industry. For three days, the exhibition offers the opportunity to meet new and existing customers from the region; gather insight on the latest technologies available in the market; and have meaningful, face-to-face business interactions.