- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
The Call for Papers has been issued for PRA’s 9th International Woodcoatings Congress entitled: ‘Beauty, Protection, Sustainability’ at the Mercure Amsterdam aan de Amstel Hotel, The Netherlands, October 14-15, 2014. The Congress will cover all new technical developments in coatings and treatments for interior and exterior wood applications.
Sponsored by Synthomer, Dow Corning, Lubrizol, Nuplex Resins and Dow Coatings Materials, the event attracts professionals and experts from raw material suppliers and coatings formulators, as well as from equipment manufacturers, end-users, research institutes and academia.
Further details, including how authors can submit a paper, can be found on the Congress website, http://www.pra-world.com/woodcoatings9.