- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Approximately 7.2bn people currently live on this earth and they produce around 3.5Mt of waste every day – an amount that is almost inconceivable.
Germany-based Worlée, recognising its responsibility to work against this trend, has now developed its first products in accordance with the Cradle to Cradle concept, namely, the alkyd emulsion WorléeSol NW 474, for wood impregnation and wood varnishes, as well as the alkyd resin WorléeKyd S 23 designed for use in printing inks.
The products adhere to the standard in its five areas, namely materials, reutilisation system for materials, energy, water and social responsibility.